Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully
Disabled Motoring UK is a registered company limited by guarantee (Registered Charity No: 1111826, Registered in England and Wales No: 5382417), Registered Office: National Headquarters, Ashwellthorpe, Norwich, NR16 1EX.
Access to and use of this website (https://www.disabledmotoring.org) and any related websites within the domain of disabledmotoring.org (the "Website") is subject to the following terms:
- For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on the Website, whether copyright of Disabled Motoring UK or a third party.
- While Disabled Motoring UK endeavours to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, it is not guaranteed that this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
- Materials in this site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail or submitted through the Website is at your own risk.
- The Website is provided "as is" without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Disabled Motoring UK reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- All material on the Website is the copyright of Disabled Motoring UK or third parties. You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website's content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of Disabled Motoring UK.
- The names, images and logos identifying Disabled Motoring UK or any other third parties referred to on the Website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Disabled Motoring UK or any other third party.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of, the Website.
- Disabled Motoring UK will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
- TRANSATIONS POLICY: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery Policy – all parcel are processed for shipping as soon as the order is taken.
- Refund Policy – If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 14 days with your receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: a refund will be issued to the original account. Please note delivery fees are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
- Cancellation Policy - If you a requesting to cancel your order that is being shipped parcel, you must contact us within 2hrs from the time the order was placed. We apologize, orders placed online or over the phone that are shipped parcel begin processing immediately at the headquarters to ensure order fulfillment and shipping time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and Disabled Motoring UK has no control over such websites, nor is it responsible for their content. The inclusion of these links on the Website does not imply endorsement of any material on those websites, or any association with their operators, unless otherwise stated. Disabled Motoring UK cannot guarantee the security of these sites, the operation of the links or that they will be virus-free.
- Your use of any third party websites is at your own risk and subject to their respective terms & conditions and privacy policies.
- Contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful. They must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law. You agree that Disabled Motoring UK shall not be responsible for your or anyone else’s contributions to its Website or any form of social media. Should you identify contributions which are unlawful, distasteful or otherwise objectionable then please contact Disabled Motoring UK firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01508 489 449.
- Disabled Motoring UK has the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website at its discretion.
- When you providing your details, images and/or contributions to us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor with parental consent. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time will be true and accurate.
- You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.
- The terms and use of the Website shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.