Who can be a Corporate Member
Any business, enterprise, company or commercial project in the private, state or social sector that seeks to impact positively on the lives of disabled people and is willing to strive towards an ethical way of selling and providing services.
What Corporate Membership can do for you
Becoming a Corporate Member of DMUK is a clear demonstration of your commitment to disabled people. You will be supporting our vital Information and Advice Services and our campaigning work that benefits and improves people’s lives.
Being a Corporate Member can help to make your staff aware of the issues faced by disabled people. You will be demonstrating your commitment to diversity and equality to your customers and the communities that you operate.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- A membership card and a certificate to display your membership.
- Free and exclusive advertising for the first 6 months on the DMUK website.
- Listing and a weblink on the DMUK website.
- Opportunities to arrange Disability Awareness Training. (Subject to availability, Terms and Conditions apply)
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest information and exclusive offers.
- Priority invites to DMUK Awards and other sponsoring opportunities.
- Free access to Information and Advice.
- Access to our exclusive concessions package for you and your staff (Terms and Conditions apply).
- Copies of Disabled Motoring UK magazine packed with news and information on mobility and disability issues.
- Free editorial or news section in the DMUK magazine (subject to agreement with the editor)
- Use of DMUK logo (Terms and Conditions apply)
To join please follow the link https://www.disabledmotoring.org/membership/sign-up